Friday 30 September 2011

My Stupid Problems @,@

Assalamualaikum(!)
hye there! meet again...^o^
see....what i told u.....i wrote thz once in a two weeks right?
okay now.....i don't know if i can open thz blog next time...:(
so i don't wanna waste my time to talk about thz.....
can we start to chatting nor hear my stupid fucking problems?
i know everyone hate me right(!!)
wif my childish character maybe we can say GEDIK rite?
i don't mean to be like tht.......but....aaarrggghhh!
i don't know  what to say.....o.O
okay like thz......
everybody in my class said i'm badddddddddd(!)
i'm not like old shazleen....actually first time i enter to the class,i like uncomunicative wif other people...
so,now i know all my 'new' friend in the class...
i can't just close my mouth like 'orang pemalu la konon'
even my sis not support me when i do annnnnyyyythiinnggg!
I totally fell like a shit(!)
they don't like me....i don't know why....
but what i know is.....they don't like me.......
i know coz thy reaction on me....they look at me like a stranger!
okay then......i had to sign out thz blog coz....wanna see a movieee.....besides i had stomach aches...okay bye! 
assalamualaikum..:)


No comments:

Post a Comment